Student Members 2015/6
If you are enrolled on one of the pipeline-related postgraduate course of studies supported by PIPE, you are entitled to student membership. Click here for full details of how to apply.
Graduated? Help promote pipeline engineering by ensuring future pipeliners continue to get the benefits of PIPE membership. Check your membership is up-to-date here.
PIPE is the international membership organization for those who work in the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of oil and gas pipelines.
Membership of PIPE is an internationally recognized benchmark of an individual’s progression through and commitment to this globally vital engineering specialty. PIPE has members in every place where oil and gas pipelines are found.
What PIPE offers you:
- Independent confirmation of your experience and qualifications
- An international recognition of your engineering skills
- Membership of an exclusive and growing global community
- Official certificate of membership
- Discounts on training courses and conferences
- Inclusion in the Members’ Handbook (next edition in September, 2014)
- Access to a library of over 3000 technical papers
What PIPE offers employers:
- Ability to demonstrate their staff have independently assessed experience and qualifications
- Savings on external training courses and conferences
- Access to current research
PIPE membership is offered solely on an individual basis. If you are an oil and gas pipeline engineer, if you are looking to establish your professional credentials as well as to expand your personal network, then PIPE membership is your next step.
To find out more about the aims and objectives of the PIPE, its membership, and Board, please continue to browse the public area of our website.
For information on applying to join the PIPE, please click here.